Birds of North America Oceanite Dress
$193.60 $242.00 You Save: 20%
General Size Chart
Women's Shoe Size Chart
We would like you to shop with confidence at Not Just Pretty, and be 100% satisfied with your purchases. If your item was purchased within Canada, you may return the item within 10 days of receiving it for a full refund or exchange*. If you return an item that was purchased outside of Canada, we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% re-stocking fee. (The re-stocking fee is charged to offset customs and brokerage fees that are charged for items entering Canada). Sale items are final sale and may not be returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All items returned must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags attached.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns on the following items: Sale Items, Cosmetics, Skincare Products, Hair Products, Intimate Apparel, 'Final Sale' Items.
How to Return or Exchange Items
- Please fill out the form provided and enclose it with the item.
- Pack and seal the item in the original package, if possible.
- Send the package to the address below. We recommend insured, traceable shipping. We cannot be responsible for lost packages that we did not ship ourselves.
Not Just Pretty Modern Clothing
1036 Fort St.
V8V 3K4, Canada
Refund, Store Credit or Exchange
A refund, store credit or exchange will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
If item was purchased in Canada we will refund the full purchase price to you through PayPal. If the item was purchased outside of Canada, we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% restocking fee.
- If there is no difference in price between the item you are returning and the item you are purchasing (even exchange), we will ship the new item within 24 hours. No further transaction is necessary.
- If the exchange generates a credit for you we will refund the amount through PayPal.
- If the exchange generates a balance due, we will send an email to arrange your payment, which can be processed through PayPal or by phone. As soon as the balance is paid we will ship your new item.
Shipping Rates Within Canada
Shipping Rates to the USA
Shipping Rates to Other International Destinations
- Lovely classic summer dress
- Fitted waist
- Invisible back closure
- Made in Canada
- Color: honeydrunk blue
- Fabric: 100% cotton
Birds of North America
Birds of North America is a line of contemporary clothing for women designed by Hayley Gibson. Founded in 2007, Birds of North America collections are entirely manufactured in Canada using high quality materials and methods of construction. The flattering cuts and unique vision of the line has fostered a community of loyal followers. In Birds of North America you will find elements from Hayley’s childhood such as school uniforms, boating paraphernalia, sun-faded fabrics and vintage clothing, as well as unusual colour blocking and graphic pop elements. Her unique design aesthetic results in collections that are both nostalgic and modern. Hayley uses clothing, images and text to communicate her feelings about the complexities of human experience and the fragility of life.