John Masters Organics Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment
General Size Chart
Yoga Jeans Size Chart
Women's Shoe Size Chart
We would like you to shop with confidence at Not Just Pretty, and be 100% satisfied with your purchases. If your item was purchased within Canada, you may return the item within 10 days of receiving it for a full refund or exchange*. If you return an item that was purchased outside of Canada, we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% re-stocking fee. (The re-stocking fee is charged to offset customs and brokerage fees that are charged for items entering Canada). Sale items are final sale and may not be returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All items returned must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags attached.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns on the following items: Sale Items, Cosmetics, Skincare Products, Hair Products, Intimate Apparel, 'Final Sale' Items.
How to Return or Exchange Items
- Please fill out the form provided and enclose it with the item.
- Pack and seal the item in the original package, if possible.
- Send the package to the address below. We recommend insured, traceable shipping. We cannot be responsible for lost packages that we did not ship ourselves.
Not Just Pretty Modern Clothing
1036 Fort St.
V8V 3K4, Canada
Refund, Store Credit or Exchange
A refund, store credit or exchange will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
If item was purchased in Canada we will refund the full purchase price to you through PayPal. If the item was purchased outside of Canada, we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% restocking fee.
- If there is no difference in price between the item you are returning and the item you are purchasing (even exchange), we will ship the new item within 24 hours. No further transaction is necessary.
- If the exchange generates a credit for you we will refund the amount through PayPal.
- If the exchange generates a balance due, we will send an email to arrange your payment, which can be processed through PayPal or by phone. As soon as the balance is paid we will ship your new item.
Shipping Rates Within Canada
Shipping Rates to the USA
Shipping Rates to Other International Destinations
A topical solution that promotes healthy hair growth by improving the condition of your scalp. A unique combination of organic herbs and essential oils works to assure nutrient intake, stimulate circulation, balance sebum production and eliminate free radicals -- resulting in optimal scalp and hair health. Select ingredients also work to enhance hair volume and shine. Safe for color-treated hair. This item is final sale
Balances the scalp for fuller, healthier hair
Dissolves excess build-up
Hydrates without weighing down
Thyme flower/leaf oil - cools and refreshes
rosemary leaf oil - helps add volume
White tea leaf extract - rich in antioxidants
John Masters Organics
John Masters believes caring about yourself and caring about the earth are not mutually exclusive. John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honored at John Masters Organics.