Pyrrha Initial R Pendant Necklace
General Size Chart
Women's Shoe Size Chart
We would like you to shop with confidence at Not Just Pretty, and be 100% satisfied with your purchases. If your item was purchased within Canada, you may return the item within 10 days of receiving it for a full refund or exchange*. If you return an item that was purchased outside of Canada, we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% re-stocking fee. (The re-stocking fee is charged to offset customs and brokerage fees that are charged for items entering Canada). Sale items are final sale and may not be returned. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. All items returned must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags attached.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns on the following items: Sale Items, Cosmetics, Skincare Products, Hair Products, Intimate Apparel, 'Final Sale' Items.
How to Return or Exchange Items
- Please fill out the form provided and enclose it with the item.
- Pack and seal the item in the original package, if possible.
- Send the package to the address below. We recommend insured, traceable shipping. We cannot be responsible for lost packages that we did not ship ourselves.
Not Just Pretty Modern Clothing
1036 Fort St.
V8V 3K4, Canada
Refund, Store Credit or Exchange
A refund, store credit or exchange will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
If item was purchased in Canada we will refund the full purchase price to you through PayPal. If the item was purchased outside of Canada, we will refund the purchase price minus a 15% restocking fee.
- If there is no difference in price between the item you are returning and the item you are purchasing (even exchange), we will ship the new item within 24 hours. No further transaction is necessary.
- If the exchange generates a credit for you we will refund the amount through PayPal.
- If the exchange generates a balance due, we will send an email to arrange your payment, which can be processed through PayPal or by phone. As soon as the balance is paid we will ship your new item.
Shipping Rates Within Canada
Shipping Rates to the USA
Shipping Rates to Other International Destinations
- This initial necklace was made to be worn as a personal monogram or to represent a significant other
- Each Pyrrha talisman is cast from a 19th century wax seal and is handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Available in sterling silver
- The pendant is available on 16", 18", 20" or 22" antiqued sterling silver fine curb chain. It is finished with a sterling silver Pyrrha quality tag.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
From their Vancouver studio, designer duo Danielle Wilmore and Wade Papin craft the heraldic seal talismans that have become the Pyrrha signature. Inspired by a collection of 19th century wax seals found while digging through a box of old letters at an estate sale, Pyrrha jewelry evolved from the desire to give the fragile antique seals new life and permanence. While jewelers traditionally try to make everything look flawless, Pyrrha celebrates the imperfections of each piece and proudly shows the maker’s hand. Rich in symbolism, each talisman design has a unique meaning culled from heraldry.
Pyrrha jewelry is designed and handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada, using time honored, old world techniques. Firmly committed to local and environmentally conscious production, every piece of Pyrrha jewelry is created using reclaimed metals and packaged in recycled and biodegradable materials. Pyrrha has often appeared in film and on television, and counts many celebrity followers such as Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Jeremy Renner, Rooney Mara and Taylor Swift.